Facebook has almost 2.91 billion monthly active users and it is the 7th most reliable brand in the world after Walmart and Samsung Group.
After its recent update, Facebook is now calling facebook review recommendations.
Rumor has it that it was done so that customers could share rich feedback about the businesses.
Review begets reviews. If you want to get more reviews on your Facebook business page, you need to have some reviews on your Facebook page already.
Embedding a Facebook Reviews Widget will help you to have a good impression on your website visitors and also fetch you reviews.
Therefore in this blog we are going to discuss four amazing tools to embed facebook review widget on website.
What is a Facebook Review Widget?
Facebook review widget is a tool using which you can display all the reviews on your website. It helps you collect all the reviews in one place. With a widget that is customizable, you can make it visually appealing and engaging. This also helps you to increase the average time spent on your website.
Tools to embed Facebook Reviews Widget
Tagembed is an incredible social media aggregator tool that helps you to embed Facebook review widgets on your website without having to do much. The best part about this tool is that you don’t have to know to code. You just have to follow a few easy steps and you are ready to display all your Facebook reviews.
- This tool provides you with a profanity filter that allows you to remove the reviews you do not want to showcase on your website.
- You also get customized themes and templates, using which you can make your widgets even more engaging and visually appealing.
- It has a real time content update feature that enable its users to update the review automatically, which means that you do not have to update the reviews or content.
- Works with popular CMS platforms such as Wix and Weebly.
Netvibes is a web based social media aggregator tool that helps you build a review widget. This tool basically works on the principle of aggregating, analyzing and and automating your decision making. This tool’s drag and drop functionality make it easy to use. Here’s a list of features of Netvibes.
- This tool helps you keep track of all your social media.
- It also personalise the dashboard of Netvibes.
- It works with both POP and web based email accounts.
Signpost is yet another amazing too that will enable you to embed facebook review widget on your website. It is a technology company that develops CRM and marketing automation software for local businesses. This helps them to build relationships with their new and existing customers.it is a cloud based software that helps the local busines owners and their target audience to connect.
- Helps you collect feedback from customers.
- Gets you real time insights.
- Helps you build a good reputation.
Reviews On My Website
Reviews on my website is another recommended facebook reviews aggregator tool that enables its users to embed facebook reviews into their website. It imports existing reviews from over 16 popular review platforms that matter most to your business, including Google, Facebook, Yelp and more. Heres what Reviews On My Website can do for your business.
- Helps you get reviews constantly as it requests the customers to review.
- You can remove the reviews you do not want to display on your website.
- It has pre-built templates.
Why to embed facebook review widget on your website?
- Reviews are social proof. People love to get honest recommendation from people when investing money. This is because people want to informed decisions.
- Embedding facebook reviews widget on your website will help you to build this social proof. When you showcase your earned reviews on the website, it encourages people to leave their valuable feedback of your products.
- The ultimate goal of embedding facebook review widget of your product is to increase the conversion rate. Having a facebook review widget on your website shortens the buying decisions duration of the customers.
- Having a good number of reviews helps you get top position on facebook professional services. Embedding such features of your business on your website will help you to build trust and credibility of your business.
Before making any purchase, customers want to know how its past user perceive the product or service. Nearly 90% of online customers read reviews about the products they are planning to buy.
Facebook is a reliable and trustworthy social media networking site these days. In 2022, it has become one of the best marketing tools. A facebook reviews widget can change the content marketing game for you.
With these top four social media aggregator tools you can easily embed facebook reviews to your website.