Flaunting its central location in the heart of Paris famous for its prestigious historical neighborhood, the hotel is the right choice for tourists to benefit from demographic advantages. Nearness to a number of major places of interest in addition to a wide variety of luxury stores makes the location of the hotel an attribute for popularity amongst guests.
hotel relais monceau is a renowned 4 star boutique hotel situated in the heart of Paris. Housed in a fine three floor Haussmanian Parisian building, the hotel flaunts the presence of 51 large bedrooms. The interiors are done up immaculately with a mixture of fine furniture, polished wood, antiques and chandeliers.
The foyer of the hotel les jardins du Luxembourg makes the guests experience “a home away from home” uniqueness thus making an indelible impression of entering an entirely different world in the heart of Paris. Adorned with pleasant lounges and salons, these are the prominent places in the hotel demonstrating a charming style. The hotel owners have used their interior design skills to make their guests feel that they are entering a different world in the center of Paris.
Places of Recreation and Venues for Business Conferences
The 8th Arrondissement in Paris
Identified as a district inspired by famous artisans, Monet, Manet, Gustave Caillebotte, this is synonymous with depictions of café life and the steam trains that passed through it, in the form of paintings. This area strewn with many art galleries has now transformed into a fashionable destination for human habitation.
Hotel Le Relais Monceau is just a stone’s throw away from the Park Monceau. The beauty of the park is further accentuated by the presence of ancient houses turned museums located close to the hotel and should always feature in the itinerary of every guest on a tour to Paris.
1. The Jacque mart-André Museum with its state and private apartments
2. The Camondo Museum, bequeathed to the Decorative Arts Museum, is maintained as if it were still a private home
3. The Cernuschi Museum, has a marvelous collection of Asian Art
Nearness to a Number of Monuments:
The Hotel on account of its central location is just a 15 minute distance from a number of monuments, which make them preferred places of historical interest for the traveler.
The Prominent of these Monuments are:
1. The Orthodox Church of Paris, which is the primary place of worship for the Russian orthodox community in France.
2. The Church of Saint Augustin with an ancient metal dome, dating from 1860-1871
3. The Madeleine church which depicts the Neoclassical style.
4. The Lycee Condorcet which is very close to the hotel. A former monastery transformed into a school in 1803 which produced some successful artisans and business men.
Music Lovers stand to gain:
Another area between the nearby rue de Constantinople and rue de Rome is an artistic conglomerate providing excitement to music lovers being identified as a historical musical center of Paris. This place is indeed the abode for sales and service of musical instruments, sheet music partitions or stringed-instruments. Spending time at many theaters enacting renowned plays is the best option for a pre or post dinner entertainment.